Monday, 13 April 2015

I Don’t Need BIM For Clash Detection And Risk Mitigation..!!

I don’t need BIM for clash detection and risk analysis. Why should I invest a fortune when the benefits against it will only be in fringes?

I can very well use the conventional methods for finding and resolving the possibility of conflicts. We are only taking about possibilities after all.

Clashes during a construction project are unavoidable, however it is said that introducing BIM at an early stage; helps mitigate most of the possible conflicts and clashes. Further, BIM helps reduce the impact of a conflict and find quick resolution to clashes that might occur during the course of construction. Now why is it important to resolve clashes and mitigate risks?


Read Full Story: I Don’t Need BIM For Clash Detection And Risk Mitigation..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment